Two exciting things recently happened to Big Chick. One, she grew an entire shoe size. Two, she started pre-school. You know what this means? Fall shoe shopping! I can hardly contain myself.
While I adore shoes of all variety (toddler, baby, mommy)- Big Chick doesn’t. She has an extremely low tolerance for uncomfortable shoes. I can’t tell you how many pairs of shoes that she insisted that she loved in the store, only to have them “bug” her later and were never to be worn again. I hate to break it to you girlfriend, but welcome to the rest of your life.
After some intense internet and in-store research, I finally took the leap and purchased five pairs of new shoes for her. I know, it sounds like a lot. Trust me, they are all amazing and were too good to pass up. She has worn all of them without incident and I couldn’t be happier.
1. Pediped Giselle Boot. I don’t think I really need to explain how cute this shoe is. All you need to know is that it also comes in an infant bootie and a toddler mary jane. Little Chick might need a pair of these too.
SHOP Pediped Giselle Boot
2. Circo Dedra Glitter Ballet Flats in Gold. This versatile shoe looks great with party dresses, leggings and everything in between. The rubber sole gives Big Chick enough traction to keep up with her friends at the playground.
SHOP Circo Dedra Glitter Ballet Flat
3. Minnetonka Moccasin Fringe Boots. This is a true fashion statement. The zipper on the back slides down a little when Big Chick runs around like a maniac, so I save them for “special occasions”.
4. Pediped Abigail- Red. Another great shoe from Pediped. Big Chick has never complained once about these. Even when she wears them without socks. That is nothing short of a miracle. Plus, they are red and shiny. Who doesn’t like that?
5. Sketchers “Twinkle Toes” Shuffles in Heartsworn. This is a fully-functional tennis shoe, but with something extra. This is the shoe that Fancy Nancy would wear to gym class. Big Chick loves all the sparkles. She calls them her “Princess Tennies”.
Oh, Moms- there were SO many shoes to choose from. But, I probably didn’t have to tell you that. Happy shopping!
- Contributed by Morgan