**UPDATE! Yes, it is October 2014 and this is an older post but all the information still pertains to what we are looking for in a new Baby Gizmo team member!!!
It’s that time again! Time to add to the team of Baby Gizmo writers!! We are looking for Senior Editors to add to our team, as well as, guest bloggers who just want to post every once in a while!
Writers Wanted! Want to join the Baby Gizmo Team? Do you love baby products? Do you love kid-friendly products? Do you love kid-friendly recipes? How about mom fashion? Love to write? You’re at the right place!
Who we are looking for:
- BABY GIZMO TEAM MEMBERS: Writers to add to our team of Baby Gizmo editors. (2-3 posts/week minimum)
- GUEST BLOGGERS: Want a little more exposure for your blog? Consider contributing content to Baby Gizmo! No minimum post requirement. Post once or post often. We will link to your blog and social networking channels on each of your posts.
Topics we are looking to cover (You don’t need to cover all these!):
- Baby gear reviews
- Toy reviews
- Parenting advice
- Parenting editorial
- Kid-friendly travel destinations
- Kid-friendly recipes
- Mom fashion
- Kid crafts
- Kid activities
Oh yeah, we LOVE funny people!!
- Good Grammar and Spelling
- Love and knowledge of baby products (or one of the other topics above!)
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of image resizing. Writers need to have a knowledge of uploading photos that pertain to their content.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Send a resume, cover letter and sample product review to firstname.lastname@example.org *Please include if you are expecting and/or your children’s ages. NOTE: It is okay if you don’t have an official resume. Simply email us and let us know you are interested. We will then email you a short application to fill out.
For more information, email email@example.com.