I don’t know about the rest of you, but this week flew by! Life has been so crazy and it feels like we are always on the go. This weekend is going to be all about relaxing. I’m really looking forward to having some down time. If you’re anything like me, sometimes shutting yourself in your room and perusing the internet is the perfect way to escape. Here are some great weekend reads for you to dive in to. We know how much you love Baby Gizmo, and believe me- the feeling is mutual. We all stray from time to time; just don’t forget who really loves you (us!).
- The devastating tsunami in Japan really has me thinking about how prepared I am for a disaster. Here is a helpful earthquake tutorial for parents. -Mommy Loves Coffee
- Anyone who has a toddler is all too familiar with tantrums. Here are some great tips on how to avoid one in the first place. -The Mommyhood Memos
- A delicious recipe for blueberry honey jam. It looks so easy that I just might be able to pull it off! -In Mandyland
- Are you overwhelmed by the state of your house? Me too! Here is the secret to keeping your house clean. Shhh… -The Happiest Mom
- Who says you can’t look cute while recovering from childbirth? Ok, maybe cute is a stretch. Here is a great alternative to your standard hospital gown. -Cool Mom Picks
Have a great weekend everyone!