1. A sippy cup that doesn’t leak. But it can’t be too hard to drink from either. Oh, and it can’t get smelly. It also needs to have a lid without any parts or straws and it has to be made from safe, non-toxic materials. One last thing- if it could be free of any Dora or Disney motifs that would be great.
2. A double stroller that doesn’t weigh a million pounds, has a huge undercarriage, fully reclines in both seats, has massive sunshades, a parent console, a one-hand fold, stands upright when collapsed, fits in my trunk, has an easy to operate brake, can be steered with one hand, navigates the doctor’s office and the mall like a ninja, tires that don’t deflate overnight, and looks cool. Is that too much to ask?
3. A highchair that is compact, a breeze to clean, easy on the eyes, tall enough for my bar-height countertop, and it can’t cost a million dollars either. Got it?
4. An infant seat that isn’t awkward to carry. I know there are some that have those groovy handles that make it appear to be easier, but it’s a sham. My. Back. Can’t. Take. It. Anymore.
5. And finally, a baby monitor. This one sounds simple, but it’s not. It needs to have the clearest of sound, a mile long range, movement and breath detection, night vision, lullabies, white noise, a temperature reading, at least two bases and two parent units, two-way chat, a night light, be battery operated on both ends, and compact. Good luck with that one.
Lots of Love,
Moms- What are you hoping Santa brings you this holiday season?
-Contributed by Morgan