1. She likes to poke me in the stomach and tell me I’m “mushy”.
2. She is the first one to point out spit up on my shirt.
3. Every time I experiment with a new hairstyle she tells me she doesn’t like it.
4. She pets the stubble on my legs and says I’m “sharp”.
5. Every morning she tells me to take a shower because I am stinky.
6. She insists that I wear a bathing suit to the beach.
7. When I tell her I love her she replies with, “I love Barbie.”
8. She points to my prickly underarms and asks, “What’s that?”
9. Whenever I kiss her she pinches her nose and informs me that my breath smells like coffee.
10. When my husband gets home from work she runs to the door screaming, “Daddy!!!!” and then throws herself into his arms for a fifteen minute cuddle session. What am I- chopped liver?
– Contributed by Morgan
Morgan is a Domestic Goddess and mother to two girls, Big Chick and Baby Chick. Before she became a mother in 2007, she worked as a nanny for three different families. This means that she has had goldfish stuck to her car floor for a very long time. While Morgan loves all baby and child related gear, she has a particular fondness for strollers. When Morgan isn't outside enjoying the Southern California weather, she also writes for her own website: http://www.thelittlehenhouse.com